SENIOR RESEARCH MANAGER | Manage Key Accounts | Financial Services
This is a great career move for an experienced Market Research Manager in the heart of the city. You will be working in a close knit team for one of Singapore and Asia’s premier independent market research agencies. As a Senior Research Manager you will take responsibility for managing three or four key accounts across consumer and services clients, including high profile accounts within financial services. The work spans strategic and tactical research and this is an agency renowned for its ability to lead large and complex regional research programs.
The day to day:
- As the key account manager to look after existing clients on day-to-day research needs
- As the project leader to be involved in every stage of each project
- Designing research questionnaires
- Working with executives to oversee or manage the fieldwork
- Working with executives to produce research reports and make actionable recommendations
- Presenting research findings to clients
- Taking in briefs and writing proposals
- Actively looking for opportunities for cold, warm and cross-selling and initiation discussions with clients
- Supervising juniors’ overall progress i.e. in terms of overall workload and ensuring a balance of project/ non-project work, experience of a wide variety of methodologies in various sectors
In order to be considered for this great role you will need 3-5 years of progressive experience as a research manager or senior research manager role within a similar market research agency environment. You will also need at least some exposure to working on financial services research. To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com
About Resources Group
Since 1988 Resources Group has provided market-leading recruitment to employers and research professionals based on in-depth sector knowledge and impartial advice.