This job is no longer available
Our client is a global company with a number of well known drinks brands. The working environment is fast-paced and upbeat will see you immersed among the top marketing and insights professionals in the industry.
The Senior Insight Manager will be bright and consumer focused; you must show personality and gravitas so that you can engage confidently with marketing teams, and be the objective voice of the consumer. As the Insight Manager you must be able to demonstrate examples of driving through strategic change within a business.
The ideal candidate will have worked with drinks, alcohol or premium brands. You need to be highly engaging with an understanding of the youth market. A team player with the ability to work well in a global company with lots of different teams is essential.
* Deliver key planning, research and analysis projects to help achieve Global Brand targets
* Highly skilled in the synthesis of data to draw actionable insight
* Ability to use and commission qualitative and quantitative research (ad hoc and continuous)
* Expertise working across digital marketing and social media campaigns
* Influential, you must be able to ask the tough questions and ensure decisions make good business sense.
If this sounds like the challenge you have been looking for don't hesitate, Click Apply Now!!