We are looking for an experienced and proactive Research Analyst to bring insight and an informed focus to service improvement, and to influence the direction of future service development.
Managing over 19,000 mixed tenure Retirement and Extra Care properties in 175 local authority areas and with 30,000 residents and customers, Hanover is one of the UK’s biggest providers of housing for older people and is the clear leader in the Extra Care sector. We are exploring new ways of service delivery and this role will be crucial in shaping these services..
Fundamental to giving us an understanding of the markets we operate in and how to deliver better services to our residents.
As a Research Analyst, you will:
• Oversee the whole group’s commissioning and carrying out of research
• Identify trends, themes, links and key findings
• Act as the source of good practice and advice for all staff involved in research
• Carry out research related to current projects, write reports and develop deliverables in line with our overall service improvement programme and as part of our wider research programme
• Commission external research, particularly related to our residents’ satisfaction with services, helping to identify where we can improve
• Interpret, disseminate and publicise research results
• Design and conduct research using quantitative and qualitative techniques and advise on best research methodology
• Plan and run focus groups and similar activities
As Research Analyst you will need:
• A degree in social science or a related discipline, or professional qualification/equivalent experience in research in a related area
• Experience of designing, conducting and completing a number of qualitative and quantitative research projects
• A keen eye for detail and vision of the wider picture
• Awareness of how research analysis can fuel improved services
• Ability to design, conduct and report on research using a range of survey methodologies
• Flexibility, resourcefulness and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Clear, concise report writing skills and a meticulous attention to detail
• Good MS Office skills
• Competence in SPSS/SNAP/Excel/Survey Monkey or other statistical packages
For further details and to apply visit www.hanover.org.uk
Closing date: 3 April 2012. Interviews: 13 April