Market Research Director – Advanced Quant Methods
This boutique consultancy offers their multinational and domestic clients a full research service, with particular expertise in advanced quantitative methods. They work a project from pitch to final presentation – predominantly quantitative although they do partner with suppliers on some clever qual for integrated briefs. Their projects are bespoke to each individual business need so you will enjoy a varied workload from NPD, concept testing, branding and advertising to market modelling or service measurement, and this is across sector including telecoms, finance and consumer FMCG.
This small team is looking for a Senior Account Director to come on board at the senior management level and support the two MDs. It will suit an experienced quantitative specialist wanting to join an established independent boutique – where you will enjoy a flexible working environment and where you can focus on what you love to do – clever thinking, advanced research techniques and commercial consultancy as opposed to processes and corporate restrictions!
Due to the size and nature of the business, you must enjoy working in a hands on role where you will still be involved in all stages of the research process from pitch, design, set up and project management (albeit with partnering suppliers) through to analysis and final debrief. You will be commercially savvy and excellent at building client relationships in addition to having strong advanced quantitative skills.
In return for these skills, you will have the chance to join a small agency with BIG thinking where you will be right at the heart of the business involved in company strategy and direction.
- Quantitative expert – across methodology, sectors and projects
- Proven record in successful BD
- Advanced analytics skills – conjoint, modelling, segmentation, regression etc.
- Good technical skills with packages such as: SPAA, VBA, HTML, Pearl advantageous
- Happy in a relaxed, non-corporate environment
To apply or for further information please contact Gemma Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121.
About Resources Group
Since 1988 Resources Group has provided market-leading recruitment to employers and research professionals based on in-depth sector knowledge and impartial advice.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £99,999 Government / Local Authority Associate Director jobs in Asia
- £70,000 - £99,999 Government / Local Authority Director jobs in Asia
- £70,000 - £99,999 Government / Local Authority Quantitative Researcher jobs in Asia
- £70,000 - £99,999 Government / Local Authority Statisticians jobs in Asia