Ambitious qualitative researcher (Associate Director / Research Manager)
Award-winning and groundbreaking London-based qualitative research agency has opportunities for bright, ambitious researchers who are willing to walk on the wild side of qualitative research. Our ideal candidate is someone who is fascinated by qualitative research and knows how to deliver an outstanding research project – but feels there might be more to understanding human behaviour than focus goups, panels and depth interviews.
At ESRO, all of our research is ‘ethnnographically inspired’ – we aren’t happy relying on what people say they do and believe it’s important to get out into the real world to understand what people actually do. You don’t have to be an ethnographer to join our team – but you do have to be resourceful, have a strong analytic brain, and be brave enough to step out of the viewing facility and into the streets. We don’t expect you to have ethnographic experience - just a solid understanding commercial qualitative research.
Typical projects range from glamorous private sector briefs to hugely rewarding public sector projects. All of our work is united by our desire to ‘reveal the reality of behaviour’. Our current client projects include understanding the meaning of ‘status’ for a luxury brand, right through to working out why London’s foster care provision isn’t up to scratch.
Want to lead the way in delivering fascinating and award-winning research projects? Want to be part of a growing and award winning agency? Feel you can help us continue to develop and meet our potential? Then please get in touch.
• We are primarily looking for someone to join the team at Senior Researcher or Associate Director level.
• We would expect candidates for this role to have 4 or more years' agency experience and to have demonstrated successful project management, delivered high quality research, and have an understanding of business development within the sector.
• A mix of experience across private and public sector research would be ideal but we are looking for someone with a good understanding of private sector commercial research.
• Strong moderating and analysis skills, desire to deliver impactful research findings, good writing and presenting skills all important
This role offers an opportunity to join the business at a crucial stage of expansion and would suit someone with ambition and vision
PS. Feel free to check out our website (www.esro.co.uk ), but please don’t judge us - we're in the process of updating it!
- 24 Feb 2012
- 23 Mar 2012
- Job Role
- Associate Director, Qualitative Researcher, Research Executive, Research Manager, Senior Research Executive
- Banking, Finance and Insurance, Business to Business, Charities, Energy / Utilities, FMCG, Food and Drink, Generalist, Government / Local Authority, Healthcare / Pharmaceuticals, Internet / New Media, Public Sector, Retail, Sport / Leisure / Arts, Telecommunications , Toiletries / Beauty, Travel & Hospitality, Youth and Kids
- Contract Type
- Full Time
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Youth and Kids Associate Director jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Youth and Kids Qualitative Researcher jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Youth and Kids Research Executive jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Youth and Kids Research Manager jobs in London (East)
- £50,000 - £59,999 Youth and Kids Senior Research Executive jobs in London (East)